Reporting discrepancies are common and expected when multiple systems are used in your line items. When DFP delivers line items that are hosted by RITS Ads or any third party server, reporting discrepancies between the two systems will occur, and it is common to see campaign variances of up to 20% and it is accepted by DFP users, even though internationally the acceptance rate is 10% only.
There are several reason for this reporting discrepancy between Openx and DFP report. You should consider the followings to investigate the reporting discrepancy:
- Latency: Lag between an initial line item request and the appearance of the creative can lead to differences in counts. For instance, a user will often navigate away after the browser receives the DFP line item request but before the third party responds with the requested line item, or a user may click on a link but navigate elsewhere before the landing page has loaded.
- Network connection and server reliability: A third-party ad server may fail briefly or encounter an issue that prevents it from logging an impression.
- Ad blockers: Ad blocking software can prevent the line item from being delivered by the third party after DFP has already counted an impression.
- Low impression goals: A small numerical discrepancy can cause a high percentage discrepancy if the line item delivered few total impressions. For example, if you have a campaign delivering 100 impressions per day, a single-day discrepancy of 30 impressions will lead to a single-day discrepancy of 30% even though the actual number of missed impressions is low.
- Tracking methodologies: DFP counts line items requests, but a third party may record an impression at a different time (e.g., when a tracking pixel is rendered).
- Filtering: Ad servers have different methods for filtering impressions from spammers, bots, spiders, back-to-back clicks, link analyzers, and other automated or non-representative web traffic.
- Testing: DFP excludes impressions or clicks from anyone with an IP address that has signed in to a DFP account before. Third parties do not necessarily do so.
We’ve all heard it before: Marketing is most effective when you’ve achieved the three R’s—the right message, to the right
person, at the right time.
The challenge is doing that accurately, in real time, at scale. Traditionally, brands have had to make do with generic audience segments that blunt targeting and relevance, operational inefficiencies that slow fulfillment and strain resources, and disconnected systems that make it difficult to deliver insight-driven campaigns across channels.
Today, that’s changing with programmatic buying technologies that leverage data to automate marketing across channels, achieving higher levels of targeting, relevance, efficiency and impact.
Yes you heard it right. We are giving cash bonus as a royalty to our beloved publishers. But you have to play a easy game to get the bonus.
Here is the bonus level:
- Send us 10 lac impressions daily and get $500 cash bonus with December earning.
- Send us 8 lac impressions daily and get $200 cash bonus with December earning.
- Send us 7 lac impressions daily and get $100 cash bonus with December earning.
This offer will start from 10th December and ends in 25th December. To avail the bonus your impressions have to be within the above any level in between this time period.
So what you are waiting for? Prepare for the bonus and make your vacation more enjoyable with extra money.
This offer is only for those publishers who are using our platinum/premium and gold server.
Rekorderlig Cider: “Silver Skaters”
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, London
It’s hard not to love something so joyously quirky and yet still perfect for the product. In case you’re curious, the music is “The Reindeer Herder’s Joik” by contemporary Swedish musician Jon Henrik Fjällgren. At Epica, it won gold in the Alcoholic Drinks category.
Hardys Wine: “Proud Sponsors”
Agency: McCann Central, Birmingham
This cheeky campaign featured a huge array of ultra-short sponsorship spots, showing that a great idea isn’t limited to 90-second cinematic ads. The campaign shared a gold in the Alcoholic Drinks category at Epica with the Rekorderlig Cider spot above.
Telenor Norway: “Puppy Love”
Agency: Try Advertising
Here’s a fun spot that brings a modern twist to some classic (and charming) storytelling. The spot from Norwegian telecom Telenor won gold in Epica’s Telecommunications & Public Service category.
Canal Digital: “The Clowns / The Chainsaw”
Agency: TBWA Stockholm
I won’t spoil the hook on these spots, which both take their stories in some wonderfully unexpected directions. The ads won gold in Epica’s Media category.
Fundacion Argentina de Trasplante Hepatico: “The Man and the Dog”
Agency: DDB Argentina
Sure, this one tugs at the heartstrings in some pretty tried-and-true ways, but it’s still a strong example of sentimental storytelling that can leave a lasting impact. It won gold in Epica’s Health & Safety category.
Fundacion Juva Santé: “Whatever Happens”
Agency: HAVAS 360, Puteaux
These spots are a bit repetitive, but they’re supposed to be. The campaign has some fun with the timeless challenge of having to sell multiple, largely unrelated products in one ad for a parent company. They won gold in Prescription & OTC Products at Epica.
Agency: Havas Worldwide Istanbul
There weren’t too many standout print campaigns at Epica this year, but this one was certainly a hit. Perhaps the best part was the audience’s delayed reaction at the awards ceremony, when a few seconds of silence were followed by booming laughter. The ads won gold in Healthy, Beauty, Cosmetics & Toiletries.
(Click the images below to expand.)
Did you know, our advertisers are ready with the extra budget for this December? they want to spend all the money to show their advertisement on your website. Are you ready? Did you place our tag on recommended place? If not, please do it right now, otherwise you are going to loose the opportunity to earn the additional money. You could earn 50% additional money from us in this December.
So, what you are waiting for? Let the advertisers know you are ready and let them notice your website for December Budget. Place our tag on recommended place and earn extra in this December.
Happy earning with us!
RITS Ads Team
Keep in touch and like our fan page: https://www.facebook.com/ritsads/
RITS Ads is looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to strengthen client relationships and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with premium publishers to help implement and launch RITS Ads Advertisement on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. Additionally, the Account Manager will optimize existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Understand RITS Ads’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to be able to intelligently upsell the platform
- Work closely with the US/BD Sales as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regard to new product development features
- Assist sales in pre-sale proposal development
- A minimum of 2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem , including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Any Bachelor Degree
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Send your resume and cover letter detailing how your qualifications match our requirements with subject “I want to Join RITS Ads Team” to [email protected]